For those who might be interested in a different area of Compostela other than the ones mentioned in our other tours, we have other options prior booking:
- Treasure hunt. Ideal tour for groups of children or teenagers. This tour is a fun and educational way to explore the old town and get acquainted with the history of Santiago through its streets, buildings, monuments, as playing a game.
- Green Route: For Nature lovers. This tour is a walk along the Sarela River, which borders the city of Santiago. In its path we will see old river mills, bridges, roads and native trees and vegetation typical of the area. We will also walk a small section of St. James’ Way to Fisterra.
- Bonaval Park and Museum of the Pobo Galego: This is an example of a monastery and a its garden park, today converted into a museum where the life of Galicia in the past is reflected.
- Cidade da Cultura: Monumental complex on the outskirts of the city. An architectural fusion mix of modernism and nature. On our way we will also visit the Collegiate Church of Santa María de Sar.
- St. James’ French Way: We will walk the last kilometers of the Camino de Santiago from the Monte do Gozo. This is where the pilgrims would see in the distance for the first time the objective of their journey, St. James’ Cathedral. We can sample what a true pilgrim feels when he enters the city of Santiago de Compostela, the purpose, the end of the line of his pilgrimage.